A fabulous self-catering barn conversion, updated to provide all the comfort and luxury that a modern holidaymaker expects. Cosy and spacious, it is ideal for a family of 4 who are keen to explore the delightful village of Orford, with endless possibilities for walks and expeditions. Retaining all the warmth of the original building, The Stable merges contemporary comfort with countryside living – a winning combination.
- Size: Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 0.1 mile
- Nearest facilities: 0.1 mile
- Pets: 1 well-behaved dog allowed
- Rooms: Spacious entrance hall with large fitted storage cupboard, cloakroom with washbasin and w.c., large living room with two sofas, fully fitted kitchen, dining area with table and 4 chairs, superking room, twin room, family bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
- Luxuries: DVD player, excellent location, fantastic views and walks, beautifully refurbished, wifi service provided.
- General: Electric central heating throughout
- Utilities: Fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, washing machine/tumble dryer, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Outdoors: Attractive communal grass area with table and chairs (please note that this is not fenced), footpath close to the property leading to the sea wall.
- Parking: Private parking for one car, additional parking in the street.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
"We had a very memorable Christmas week at The Stable in Orford.Â It was very well equipped, warm and cosy and a perfect location for exploring and walking around the Suffolk coastline.Â"
"We have just got back from a week in The Stable. We had a lovely week in a lovely cottage and even got an amazing view of both a Hen Harrier and three owls over the marshes!Â Thank you for supplying such a lovely holiday retreat. We will be back."
"Really stylish and wonderful bedlinen."
"The location was perfect - handy for local shops and the quay. A really well equipped property, with a high standard of furnishings and equipment. "